S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6

This is a portal@forum specially for all bio students

Homebiology ecologyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McDonalds Food - The Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin@christine
Admin
Admin@christine

McDonalds Food - The Truth Empty
PostSubject: McDonalds Food - The Truth   McDonalds Food - The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
https://biologyf6.forumotion.com
William Lee

William Lee

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds Food - The Truth   McDonalds Food - The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:37 am

Boy Oh Boy! Those fries sure look tempting for a hungry stomach.... 10 weeks old and it still look like it had been kept for only 1 day..... I will be better off becoming a tasty big fat red lobster in a sauna room for 10 weeks!! pale pale What in the world is IN those fries that preserved it for God knows for how long? And those "preservatives" will do some good to mankind if it can be formulated into the ultimate wrinkle cream to totally stop signs of aging... (That is, if it is NOT proven to be carcinogenic...Haha!)
Back to top Go down
kenji

kenji

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds Food - The Truth   McDonalds Food - The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 pm

tts bcoz da fries are totally dehydrated after deep fried~~~ so no water can support da fungi from growing loh~~ (i dont tink macdonald will offer so much preservative haha)

i love da fishy burger after 10 weeks, its lyk coated with a layer a nice tasty sweet sugar or cream~~~ hmhm, yam yam~~~

so, conclusion~~~

The longer you keep your food, the tastier it will be!
Back to top Go down
William Lee

William Lee

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds Food - The Truth   McDonalds Food - The Truth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 am

To: Kenji

I know it will be dehydrated but that doesn't mean there is no water vapour in those jars... Don't tell me that water still can't seep into the fries after 10 weeks? So there must be some other reason why fungi can't grow on it. My guess is some chemical in it is the culprit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds Food - The Truth   McDonalds Food - The Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McDonalds Food - The Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6 :: Activity :: World of biology-
Jump to: