S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6

This is a portal@forum specially for all bio students

Homebiology ecologyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diong

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Q1...
Which plant is fruitless seed????Try your best to find it out...i bet you cannot answer this...hahahaha!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing tongue tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
Diong

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:31 pm

waoooo...it is very challenging!!!I love it!!!! Razz Very Happy What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
Diong

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:39 pm

It is very tough!!!I have tried to find the answer whole the week,but haven't found it...this make me sad.BUT i will not give up!!!I will find it out soon!!!CHECK IT OUT!!!!! Exclamation Razz I love you tongue cyclops
Back to top Go down
siang wei

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:42 pm

so difficult question....this type of qusetion never seen before......let me think first
Back to top Go down
HippokinG

HippokinG

PostSubject: wow...excellent!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:45 pm

haha...
what is that plant...
I never heard before lel...
this is a fantastic question...
I will try to find out!!!
ha Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.biologyf6.forumotion.com
Admin@christine
Admin
Admin@christine

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 am

tink i got the answer d

fruitless seed plants
Gymnosperms (Latin gymn-", naked"; Greek sperma, "seed").

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Welwitschia5t
Back to top Go down
https://biologyf6.forumotion.com
kenji

kenji

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 am

Diong wrote:
It is very tough!!!I have tried to find the answer whole the week,but haven't found it...this make me sad.BUT i will not give up!!!I will find it out soon!!!CHECK IT OUT!!!!! Exclamation Razz I love you tongue cyclops

eiei, DKH, sry v dissapointed u edi leh, i jus spent 30 seconds then found d answer edi, sad u find it for whole week haha~~

ya, da answer should b gymnosperm plants. When the seeds are produced they are found naked on the scales of a cone or similar structure. There are between 700 and 900 species of Gymnosperm. V usually call this type of plant PINE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come and see@!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6 :: Q & A-
Jump to: