S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6

This is a portal@forum specially for all bio students

Homebiology ecologyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Wang Loong

Lee Wang Loong

MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL   MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 am

yea, chris... ahaha
Back to top Go down
http://lilprince31.wordpress.com
Admin@christine
Admin
Admin@christine

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL   MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 am

VIRTUAL ang pow...... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://biologyf6.forumotion.com
Lee Wang Loong

Lee Wang Loong

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL   MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:12 am

"those SSI students who have registered with us before the coming Chinese New Year will received a virtual ang pow on the 15th. day of the festival."

OH?!!??!
Back to top Go down
http://lilprince31.wordpress.com
Chia Lok Thye

PostSubject: MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL   MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:02 am

Hi,
I am Mr. Chia Lok Thye, Master Teacher for STPM Biology and Founder and Chief Administrator for SMK Sultan Ismail, Johor Bahru BiologyF6 Forumotion. I am so excited that my idea of setting up a forum in the net has finally come true. Thanks to my two other lovely administrators, Christine and Yee Yeong and the rest of Forumotion team (moderators) who have planned and worked very hard to make this possible. I have done this before about 6 years ago and I hope to do it better this time.

With the setting up of this Forumotion which will be tied up with the SSI Portal, we hope to build up a platform to :
- promote Pre-University Biology to SSI students in particular and to others in general
- showcase the students’ biological masterpieces in a creative and informative way
- create an inspirational space for innovative students
- have a biological center for anyone to learn about one another in life
- instil interest in younger students in nature and biology
- create a launching pad for the Plants & Insects Gallery
- be more up-to-date on the internal and external development of Biology

With all these in mind, I hope we can build up this Forumotion systematically together and bring it to a great height. I urge you to contribute generously anything relevant to our objectives. I wish to open this Forumotion to the Alumni so that they can share their career or course experiences with their buddies in SSI. So pass the word around or invite them to your Forumotion.

As promised, those SSI students who have registered with us before the coming Chinese New Year will received a virtual ang pow on the 15th. day of the festival.

Don’t wait. Register immediately and let’s have some serious fun ! “Gong Xi Fa Cai”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL   MY FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH YOU AND GREETINGS TO ALL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6 :: Announcement-
Jump to: