S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.S.I. BIOLOGY FORM 6

This is a portal@forum specially for all bio students

Homebiology ecologyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !

Go down 
+2
kenji
Chia Lok Thye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
k3nny~x3

k3nny~x3

Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:37 am

Sir, think i written there wrongly.
kennylee09@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
http://sol-dreams.blogspot.com/
kenji

kenji

PostSubject: Re: Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:16 am

To: Wenqi and Baohui
thank you for lending a helping hand to convert the file into presentable version in the forum. Your kind help is much appreciated~ ^^
Back to top Go down
yee chia

yee chia

PostSubject: haiz   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 am

To sir,
yee chia here..no wonder u cannot sent to me because the e-mail tat u write is wrong...
mine 1 is yee_chia123@hotmail.com not yee_chial23@hotmail.com

yee _chia123 (1=tis is one,1 & not the small letter of L,l ) [b]
thx
Back to top Go down
wEnqi

wEnqi

PostSubject: Re: Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 am

You may also download the pdf file from the website
Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Aae-110
Back to top Go down
wEnqi

wEnqi

PostSubject: Re: Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 am

Those who didn't receive 'virtual angpaw' from email..
You may print out from the link..
i convert it to pdf file

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/document.do?docid=5344346d-5236-4580-9767-2af76e52e7e3
Back to top Go down
Bao Hui

Bao Hui

PostSubject: ~~~GET ANGPAU HERE~~~   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:40 am

here for those who cant see angpau ,
i post up the question only coz the background i cant make it....sry Embarassed
enjoy ur angpau ooo.....haha Rolling Eyes

Hormone and Chemical Coordination

$1. Diagram A and B below show two different mechanism of hormone action

(a) (i) Name hormone A and B in the mechanism above.

Hormone A:...........................................................................

Hormone B:...........................................................................

(Level 1) [1 marks]

(ii) Describe the characteristic of the hormone which enable it to carry out its function.

Hormone A:...........................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................

Hormone B:...........................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................

(Level 2) [2 marks]

(b) Name the process A and B in diagram A.

Process A:.............................................................................

Process B:.............................................................................

(Level 1) [1 mark]

(c) Explain the mechanism of hormone action for diagram A.

(Level 2) [2 marks]

(d) Describe the detail the process that occurs in diagram B.

..............................................................................................................................................

(Level 2) [4 marks]

Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Image010

Diagram A

Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Image011
Diagram B

$2. (a) Describe the roles of auxin and gibberellin in plant growth. [10 marks]

(b) Discuss the ways in which plant growth can be improved by using plant regulators. [5 marks]
Back to top Go down
kenji

kenji

PostSubject: VIRTUAL ANGPAU distribution...x.x   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:41 pm

well sir, u have no need to be so generous to send da VIRTUAL "angpau" right in front of our doorstep~~ there is a image hosting tag that allow you to host jpeg images, u can jus put yr angpau "on the table", dont worry sir, without your permission, NOBODY will dare to steal them ~~~ clown
Back to top Go down
Chia Lok Thye

PostSubject: Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 am

Dear all,
I am sorry I could not upload it to the biologyf6 forumotion with graphic. Therefore I have to sent it to each and everyone of you by email with an attached file. Anyway, I kept my promise. “Gong Xi Fa Cai” and the angpow is yours to keep.
Mr. Chia.

P.S. I have problem senting to: ng_apple@live.com; yee_chial23@hotmail.com; kennylee90@hotmail.com;
rainbow0222@hotmail.com; jpy_reffeke89@hotmail.com
because the postmaster says that my mail cannot reach them (are your email address correct?). Will these students wait for Leng Hui to forward to you ? I'm sure she won't "makan" yours. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !   Your virtual angpow-come and get it now ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your virtual angpow-come and get it now !
Page 1 of 1